CCNA - CCNP (Routing & Switching)
- Online Training
- Take Exam
A course that combines the best of both worlds with CCNA &CCNP. It is created especially for Freshers who want to pursue a career in networking.
This is a combination course where the complete syllabus of both CCNA (CISCO Certified Network Associate) & CCNP (CISCO Certified Network Professional [Routing & Switching])are offered to students, preparing them for their first job.
Why do this course?
CCNA & CCNP are globally recognised and well sought after courses that offer practical and industry-ready networking knowledge. As a Fresher, this understanding and 100% practical oriented training will help open countless doors professionally.
By considering current industry requirement this course teaches the basics of on service delivery, service operations, service strategy, service design and service improvement. These aspects are critical for the network engineer's day to day operations.
This is why; any student who is successfully certified in this course will certainly get the first career break in 90 days!
- Daily Batch
- The training for this course spans over 3 Months and offers UNLIMITED LAB PRACTICE
- 2 Months with Lab Practice Expert Support
- CISCO Switches 3550, 3560, 3750
- CISCO Routers 2800, 1841, 2600
- CISCO PIX Firewall
- Practical oriented.
- Online Lab Practice through simulations.
- One to one live training through WebEx/ Skype. Unlike E- learning portals where prerecorded sessions are played.
- Support/ Exam preparations - 8 hours classroom session for exam preparation after completion of mandatory training hours.
- Daily Batch
- 190 Hours Training
To earn this Cisco certification, you must pass the following exam(s):
Implementing Cisco IP Routing (ROUTE 300-101) is a qualifying exam for the Cisco CCNP and CCDP certifications. The ROUTE 300-101 exam certifies the routing knowledge and skills of successful candidates. They are certified in using advanced IP addressing and routing in implementing scalable and highly secure Cisco routers that are connected to LANs, WANs, and IPv6.
The 100-101 Interconnecting Cisco Networking Devices Part 1 (ICND1) is the exam associated with the Cisco Certified Entry Network Technician certification and a tangible first step in achieving the CCNA Routing and Switching certification. Candidates can prepare for this exam by taking the Interconnecting Cisco Networking Devices Part 1 (ICND1) course. This exam tests a candidate's knowledge and skills required to successfully install, operate, and troubleshoot a small branch office network. The exam includes topics on the Operation of IP Data Networks; LAN Switching Technologies; IP Addressing (IPv4 & IPv6); IP Routing Technologies; IP Services (DHCP, NAT, ACLs); Network Device Security; Basic Troubleshooting.
Troubleshooting and Maintaining Cisco IP Networks v2 (TSHOOT 300-135) is a qualifying exam for the Cisco CCNP certification. The TSHOOT 300-135 exam certifies that the successful candidate has the knowledge and skills necessary to:
- Plan and perform regular maintenance on complex enterprise routed and switched networks.
- Use technology-based practices and a systematic ITIL®-compliant approach to perform network troubleshooting.
Cisco Professional-level certifications (CCNP, CCNP Wireless, CCDP, CCSP, CCNP Security, CCNP Voice, CCIP, CCNP Service Provider, CCNP Service Provider Operations, and CCNP Data Center) are valid for three years. To recertify, pass ONE of the following before the certification expiration date:
- Pass any current 642-XXX Professional-level or any 300-XXX Professional-level exam, or
- Pass any current CCIE Written Exam, or
- Pass the current CCDE Written Exam OR current CCDE Practical Exam, or
- Pass the Cisco Certified Architect (CCAr) interview AND the CCAr board review to extend lower certifications
- When using a higher level of certification to extend other certifications, the expiration date of other certifications will extend to the expiration date of the higher certification (i.e.: If you have one year left on your CCNA certification and you earn a CCIE certification (which has a two-year certification life) then both your CCIE certification and your CCNA certification will expire two years from the date you achieved the CCIE certification).